Code of Ethics
Recognizing the responsibility of every retailer to maintain high standards of business ethics and integrity, as members in good standing of the Greater New Orleans New Car Dealers Association
We subscribe to the following principles and pledge to:
- Conduct our businesses in accord with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Bring to the metropolitan area the very best in quality products and services available at reasonable prices.
- Provide education and training for our executives and other employees to render top level, quality service and professional assistance to our customers in parts and service, financing and sales.
- Advertise our products in a positive, factual and informative manner, avoiding any form of practice that would tend to mislead the public.
- Maintain an interest and involvement on public affairs and matters that concern the welfare of the people in the area we serve.
- Keep informed as to all local and national laws and regulations regarding transportation and to speak out in the interests of the people we are committed to serve.
- Obey and uphold all state and federal laws…specifically including regulations regarding advertising, financing, taxes, insurance, licensing and titling of all vehicles sold.
- Maintain a membership of distinguished members of the community, local business leaders, quality dealers in fine automobiles, vans and trucks concerned about providing the very best in trouble free, quality transportation.
There’s quality built into every sale at the place of business of every member of the Greater New Orleans New Car Dealers Association.
We accept these principles and pledge this organization to abide by them.
Jeffrie Schultis Fricke
Greater New Orleans New Car Dealers Association
33rd Annual Greater New Orleans International Auto Show
When: March 4, 5, 6, 2016
Where: Morial Convention Center Hall D Entrance
Friday 2pm – 8pm
Saturday 10am – 8pm
Sunday 10am – 6pm
For more information call:
Visit Us On Facebook!